20 easy and effective weight loss tips for women
Due to modern lifestyle people end up making unhealthy choices, like consuming processed food, late night parties, lots of beverages and alcohol etc. Instead should opt for disciplined eating habits, workout routines, managing stress.
According to health reports an active women age between 26-50 needs 2000 calories in a day, diet and physical activity are the key components for losing weight
1. Drink lots of water
2. Eat more protein
3. Set a proper sleep pattern
4. Eat less processedfood
5. Do more of cardio workout
6. Have a food journal and stay inspired to eat healthily
7. Add fibre in your diet
8. Snack healthy foods like puffed rice, roasted channa dal.
9. Avoid beverages as it contains high sugar
10. Set goals according to your strength
11. Keep experimenting with diet plans but consult a nutritionist before starting anything
12. Bend and squeeze the body in workouts
13. Manage stress in a peaceful way
14. Use small utensils and measure what you eat
15. Use free wellness apps and be educated on nutrition and weight loss
16. Don’t rush to finish your food, eat slowly
17. Replace or add protein foods frequently
18. Practice aerobics or yoga
19. Take breaks during workouts and drink water
20. Try fasting whenever you get a chance, it is also an effective way to weight loss
Implementing healthy weight loss techniques will help women stay active always. The above tips aresuitable for both men and women, after 40 years women should intake the right amount of proteins and nutrients in their food. Also, exercise and yoga are equally effective in losing weight.