Weight management strategies for women – featured Pallavi Niranjan
Don’t worry if the diet you are following is not working. Have a scientific approach, start with a productive mindset.
Below you will read few important strategies women need to consider for weight management and a story of an achiever who lost 20kgs.
Below strategies boosts you up in your transformation journey
- Count your calories – Before experimenting with any diets or exercise routine consult an expert.
- Track your intake – write down what you eat in a day. Every sip and bite is countable. You can use apps for assistance.
- Eat more filling food – Choose to eat a bowl of oatmeal in the morning instead of a cereal pack. Eat avocados, whole grains, bananas, etc.
- Plan your meal – This helps in cutting on calories, plan your meal at the beginning of each week so that, it avoids last-minute temptation while preparing your food.
- Find enjoyable ways to work out – if you find aerobics or Zumba is your type of workout, join classes immediately, or you feel running can be managed regularly, go for it, or weights and bars attract you to join a gym.
- Manage your stress – set up your goal and start finding ways to achieve it instead if you have an unimaginable goal like losing 10kgs a month is impossible, try meditation, a brisk walk which calms your mind avoids going out in the evenings as it leads to consuming charts or unhealthy snacks.
- Weight management guidance – take personalized coaching from Worldofwowfitness, contact email@example.com get expert advice on weight management, women face major health issues like PCOS, obesity, breast cancer, etc. Healthy eating habits and regular exercise helps to stay fit and healthy.
Below we read the words Pallavi, how women can take charge of her life, and they will do anything for reaching their goal.
I am Pallavi Niranjan, 39 years old, mother of twins, currently working for gifts and home decor industry with 17 years of experience in corporate customer service.
17 years of customer service was majorly a desk job which led to a sedentary lifestyle…Feb 2019 one evening I booked a share cab to get back home from work. Last-minute unexpected work came in … By the time I finished, I got an alert that my cab arrived. I had to rush within 3 mins else would lose the ride..from my desk to the main gate it would take approximately 600-700steps also had to take the lift as we were on the 3rd floor. I had to speed up to reach on time that’s was the DAY when I had a reality check on my fitness level. I was breathless and couldn’t walk fast at all. I called the cab driver and requested to wait since I was on my way..by the time I reach the cab and couldn’t believe that such a short distance was so tuff for me. That’s when my fitness journey started. I took Banaya steps by walking 1-2k daily and increased to 10k. Thanks to lockdown which gave me some time to work out. I used to walk on the terrace, slowly moved to the park. Today I have done multiple 5km and 10km virtual marathons like the Airtel Delhi half marathon, 24virtual marathon, etc.
“There is no shortcut for weight loss” This is my story. Believe you have to be 100℅ focused and disciplined to reach your fitness goal. It’s easy to go off track. But consistency is the key.
I joined a group called Running Genes. That helps me to be focused and not miss my routine. We have a WhatsApp group where members post their walk/run updates daily which kept me pushing for me to do so. Also, we have multiple challenges which kept me active.
To look and feel young and energetic as I grow old is my fitness goal.
I used to take 10 k steps 6 days a week. Slowly I introduced workouts like yoga, weight training, and dancing. The day I used to work out I used to take 5k steps.
Jowar roti and burnt brinjal sides were my favorite meal. Water every hour and when I took washroom trips most of the time did some wall push-ups, wall sit, and squats.
In this journey so far, Have lost 20 kgs and on my way to reach my desired weight.
This was so heart-touching and appreciable, at some point, everyone feels low and stops taking action towards our goal. That is not acceptable.
Stay hooked for more such inspiring fit stories, if you are the one who wants to get featured to spread your fitness tips and hacks, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org or you can approach our social media channels.