Fit Bit v/s Apple Watch: Which Is Best for Fitness Tracking
Investing in a smartwatch to track fitness is not worth it until you stick to your mindset to achieve goals.
Fitbit and Apple are 2 brands showing a majority in the list of fitness trackers.
A Fitbit is a fitness band and it is designed to track physical activity such as health, activity markers, including heart rate, quality of sleep and the number of steps walked. The Fitbit is a wearable computing device.
A Fitbit band is a wireless device which syncs to PC’s and smartphones to show the detailed charts and graphs that can be accessed from anywhere.
- The Fitbit is used to track the user’s heart rate, distance walked/ran, floors climbed, weight, body mass, pace, index, etc.
- Fitbit use build-in or connected GPS for many distances and tracking features
- Fitbit also guides in proper breathing pattern.
- Fitbit can connect to a smartphone and alert users to incoming calls and texts
- Fitbit is used to track the food record and access sleep charts
- Fitbit allows the users to share chats and compete with others
Apple watch works effectively throughout the fare and keeps you inspired. The fitness band that fits on your wrist. Apple watch can do what other devices cannot do. Apple Watch is a fitness partner that measures all the ways you move, connection to the people, health insights etc.
- Apple watch helps to display the ECG readings and blood oxygen tracking.
- Apple watch helps to track the GPS of workouts.
- Apple watch warns about the abnormal heart rates and detects falls.
- Apple watch tracks workouts and fitness.
- Apple Watch can make calls and receive messages of LTE versions with a data plan.
- Apple watch can also play music.
Differences between a Fitbit and an Apple watch
- Activity and fitness tracking
Both Fitbit and Apple watch perform well in activity and fitness tracking, where fit bit may have the edge. This is because some fit bits offer on-screen workouts and keeps you motivated.
- Female Health Tracking
Fitbit is offered to track female health ups and downs, but Apple joined this feature later. Apple doesn’t elaborate on how the technology works, where it suggests they may still be testing the stages. Most people predict that Apple’s female health tracking technology is going to be far superior to the technology used by Fitbit.
- Battery Life
When it comes to battery life, Fitbit watches are far superior to Apple. Apple Watch battery life is one of the biggest complaints.
- Style and Design
One of the positive things about Fit bit is that they are lighter, thinner and smaller than most other smartwatches including the apple watch. A fit bit can be worn on any occasion.
- Smart features
When compared to Fitbit, Apple watches are more hi-tech, such as:
* Fitbit watch has calls and texts feature and Apple watch lets you reply texts.
*Apple watch provides you with a personal assistant. But Fitbit does not offer this. Also, Apple has access to many apps.
How Does Each Fit bit Compare to the Apple Watch
|Fitbit Versa2||Fitbit Iconic||Fitbit Charge3||Apple Watch SE|
|Battery||Up to 5 days||Up to 3days||Up to 7 days||Up to 1 day|
|GPS||Connected only||Yes||Connected only||Yes|
|Music||Stores 300 songs||Stores 300 songs||Connected only||Streams Apple music|
|Compact||IOS and Android||IOS and Android||IOS and Android||IOS|
Even with all this information, it’s difficult to select the brands. Fitbit is better when compared to Apple watch. Fitbit watches are certainly an advantageous combination of cost, quality and sustainability. Apple’s technology is more impressive. If this gets excited to you, the budget goes high.