HEALTHY DIET CHART FOR WEIGHT LOSS FOR WOMEN
Are you worried about Weight gain? Of course, the answer will be yes, we add up calories unknowingly, attending a party and just ending up with drinking beverages or a piece of cake makes a huge impact. Also working out is very essential along with eating right.
REASONS FOR WEIGHT GAIN
- Pills or treatment for birth control.
Weight gain can be a path to many severe health problems in life. For example,
- Breast cancer.
- Heart attack.
After 30 years of age, women find it difficult to decrease their weight. Few food items that contain fat should be avoided but proper nutrients should be consumed, for example: Consuming dairy product is not advisable for weight loss but the basic diary products are important as the gel in the joints should not be evaporated hence milk or oil fat items are necessary.
WEIGHT LOSS TIPS
- Drink 3-4 litres of water.
- Eat more seasonal fruits and fresh vegetables.
- Stress management.
- Say no to white products ( white bread, sugar, butter).
- Eat less, drink more.
BEST DIET FOR HEALTHY LIFE AND WEIGHT LOSS
- FRUITS – Oranges, avocado’s, lemons, berries, banana.
- GRAINS – Flax seeds, oats, tofu, dal, beans.
- VEGETABLES – Carrots, peas, onions, garlic, peppers, broccoli, tomatoes.
- STAPLES – Olive oil, almond butter, yoghurt, soya milk, soy yoghurt, cheese, ghee.
- NON VEGETARIAN FOOD – Salmon, eggs, chicken breast, crab, grill chicken.
- NUTS – Almonds, walnuts, frozen berries, sesame seeds, cashew nuts.
Weight loss and gain are interrelated for caloric consumption. Best Indian weight loss diet chart should include all food groups, fruits and vegetables, cereals and pulses, dairy products. And eating time is also important.
06:00 am: Lemonade with honey or cucumber
08:00 am: Rava upma or oats porridge
12:00 am: 1 bowl salad
02:00 pm: Mixed vegetable sabzi with roti
04:00 pm: Vegetable salad with buttermilk
05:30 pm: Tea with less sugar
08:00 pm: 1 roti with vegetable sabzi or dal
The above chart is a simple diet plan which you can start with but make sure to add nutrients and proteins required for your body, also consult doctor or nutritionist before experimenting anything on your body, you can reach out firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free appointment.