DIET PLAN FOR PCOD
Week diet plan for PCOD
Lose 4 kgs in 1 week
Hormonal imbalance can be seen both in men and women. Due to the hustle-bustle lifestyle, healthy issues occur if unnoticed can lead to severe problems.
Losing weight is not a simple task, it needs a consistent workout, disciplined diet and patience.
Easy Weight loss diet tips
- Ensure to include all the food groups in your diet.
- Processed foods should be avoided.
- Apart from meals and breakfast, there should be 2-3 mini-meals.
- Drink lots of water.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, dairy products, an adequate amount of protein and fibre.
Best drinks to stay hydrated
- Warm water with lemon juice and honey or basil seeds.
- Warm water with ginger juice or cinnamon.
- Apple cider vinegar drink.
Below is an easy way to follow a diet plan for weight loss to women.
- Don’t forget to drink at least 4 litres of water per day 45 minutes of exercise / workout
- Start your day with lemon juice with honey, or any drink listed above.
BREKFAST – It’s good to have breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up.
- 1 big bowl of ragi malt, can add buttermilk to it, and paneer sandwich.
- 2 brown rice idle with veggies curry, 2 slices of bread with mint chutney.
A small cup of sprouts mixed with some pomegranate
Let lunch plate be filled with a big bowl of fruits (your choice) and warm water
- A glass of milk with two almonds and two walnuts
- Roasted Channa with puffed rice.
DINNER – Dinner should be light and no oily food at night.
A small bowl of half cooked vegetables or steamed (your choice) with a glass of green tea.
I am not stopping here, I understand consuming same type of food can make you get bored, it gets better
- Instead of ragi u can try rave
- Sprouts can be replaced with egg scrambled
- Fruits bowl can be jumped with sea foods
- Evening snacks can be shifted with a small piece of jaggery with some dry fruits
- Vegetables bowl can be a turned to fruits squash
- Milk to soy milk
Here’s how to solve this unhealthy to healthy and tasty food:
The love for burgers never ends but hesitated to eat? Why can’t healthy burger
Take a rave bread toast, spread it on both sides, add some cucumber, tomato, American corn, with banana and some green chutney, taste the happy and healthy burger.
Most Indians say it’s difficult to stay without consuming rice, so what you can do is replace white rice with brown or millets, you can enjoy the tasty pulao with lots of veggies and millets.
Masala ragi malt
Drinking ragi malt so boring? So, try this,
Add some cumin powder, onion, coriander, salt and butter milk a tasty drink is ready
Basic exercises for PCOD
- Surya namaskar
- Butterfly asana
- Cobra poses
- Cat and cow pose
PCOD is not a disease which can be treated with medicine completely, the big secret is your lifestyle which can give you a magical result. The simple solution is good healthy food consumption, proper 8 hours of sleep with some exercise.